very useful as far as pressing, coining, drawing, blanking, fit bushes. It can be utilized either with normal or automatic feeding of the piece to be worked.
schaublin, lathe, almac, cyclematic, sablux, locatelli, mecolpress, sangiacomo, machining centers, hydraulic press, lathes, swissmac, sablux, nanotec, vertical machining center, second hand machines, services, revision, retrofit, after sale service, expertise
Operating flexibility and low cost-per-part. |
The new Locatelli press maximizes versatility. Based on an all-welded,
box-section, versions with either 150 to 6500 kN ram force are
available. The modular concept allows the basic version to be converted
to a latest technology, full-CNC press. Advanced technology, optimized
performance/price ratio, modern design - the result of many years of
solid experience in press manufacture, and close collaboration with
demanding, standard-setting users.
- High flexibility
- Freedom to use large, complex tools: the roomy toolspace and
wide setting ranges for the ram stroke and feed steps remove all tooling
- Stamping, bending, deep-drawing - all operations on the same
- Speed variator: to push output right to the limit.
- Feed-units to maximize productivity: unwinders, straighteners,
- Range of equipment: you specify exactly the Locatelli press for
your requirements: electronic cam unit, servo-operated ram stroke and
feed step adjustment, hydraulic ram clutch and tool clamping,
counterforce system, tool safety and part ejection monitoring.
- Longer life for both the tools and the entire machine, due to
the cooler running resulting from the low-friction roller pads guiding
the ram accurately along its full length.
- Minimized maintenance time, due to the built~in, load-dependent
- Pushbutton help for quick turnaround
- Fast feed-step adjustment to suit the new tool.
- Pushbutton-controlled, forward/backward tool positioning.
- CNC for fully automatic toolsetting.
More comfort, less stress, bring better efficiency
- Table height and leg room optimized for standing and sitting.
- The plain-text screen display gives helpful information at all
- Roller ram-guides and shaft bearings reduce machine noise.
- Modern design and pleasant colors help create a friendly working
- The modular design allows use of all feed systems from manual to
fully automatic, complying with all CE current standards and
- Two-hand control, or integrated safety screen or light barrier,
ensure efficient working conditions with reduced risk of accident.
- Tools are protected against damage by the steplessly adjustable
hydraulic overload system.
Locatelli Meccanica T. 125 4C
Locatelli Meccanica T. 200 4C
Locatelli Meccanica T. 300 4C
Locatelli Meccanica T. 400 4C
Locatelli Meccanica T. 15 2C
Locatelli Meccanica T. 35 2C
Locatelli Meccanica T. 75 4C
Locatelli Meccanica T. 300 Cadore
Locatelli Meccanica T. 400 Conero
Locatelli Meccanica NKT. 150
Locatelli Meccanica T. 300 ML
Locatelli Meccanica T. 500 ML
Locatelli Meccanica T. 650 ML
All products, logos, trademarks or registered trademarks shown or mentioned belong to their respective owners. - copyright © 1998 - 2014
Greub Machines SA|
39, Bd des Eplatures
2304 La Chaux-de-Fonds
|tel +41 (0)32 925-9540|
fax +41 (0)32 925-9545